Sat 12/22

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Leaving my house at 8amish to roll thru Allamuchy then mybe up Sussex branch to cutoff then down that to Greendell ending w/ about 2-3 mi road ride back to house.Will check back and give specifics to interested parties......

xc62701

I hope conditions get better for ya. I was out at the Tourne tonight with Will and half of it was really slushy and annoying and some of the other stuff was stable enough to be rideable. I hope it gets a little firmer for ya. I'll probably be on the road bike this weekend if anything.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
weather is not looking like it's going to cooperate too much. almost 50 on sunday.

i'm going to 'try' to hit KVSP tomorrow morning-ish. we'll see how the old back feels.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
I hope conditions get better for ya. I was out at the Tourne tonight with Will and half of it was really slushy and annoying and some of the other stuff was stable enough to be rideable. I hope it gets a little firmer for ya. I'll probably be on the road bike this weekend if anything.

A 29 will solve most of this problem..............

anrothar

entirely thrilled
only if we can charge through their group screaming like vikings and knocking them over with our massive battle-axes. 7am at your house works for me though.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does a frozen pumpkin from October count?

I'll tape dollar bills to my ass.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
all you suckers missed out on 30 miles of pure pleasure. the snow conditions were absolutely perfect. smooth, fast, and grippy. thanks brett for the tour. it was a good time had by all(two of us).

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=4628837

2129211690_1a35b822f3.jpg

this bear had to be pretty big:
2128433709_59415f8111.jpg

brett riding past an old railroad tower with beautiful poetry scrawled on it:
2128433603_405438cb94.jpg

hardtale70

Shop Keep
That was awesome!! I hurt but I'm happy w/ the stats.SG has shaken La Rutas revenge and is off the ropes and swingin' much to my chagrin. Also to double down on my misery,Norm has turned my former steed into a weapon of punishment to be used mercilessly against me.Swell ride boys.................

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah that was cool of you guys to dip down into KVSP for a bit. Good stuff. If only I had more than a right spindle.

Top Bottom