Sat 1/19

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Due to my elbow issues and the wind forcasted for this wknd I'm going big on Sat and just calling Sun a gravy day ride if i survive. Thinkin a semi all incompassing Allamuchy ride from my house.Portions of Allamuchy,Deer park,and Stephens/Saxton. 8am or earlier depart.Will firm up details as interest progresses.................

MNicolosi

wow, that sounds bad a$$... I can't do Saturday AM, but in the future I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Just out of curiousity, how far do you plan on riding....?

hardtale70

Shop Keep
wow, that sounds bad a$$... I can't do Saturday AM, but in the future I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Just out of curiousity, how far do you plan on riding....?

20ish+ miles. Are you loggin in that pic?? I'd sleep in my system hardhat if i could!!

EpicRidr

I may be up for part

The Allamuchy-Deer Park-Stephen trifecta might be too much for me - I've never hit all three in one ride. Could I join you, and bail whem I'm whooped? How do I find you Saturday?

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Unfortunatley this loop doesn't work well w bailouts. About the only option is to start and then gauge when ur about spent and then turn around and go back or arrange a second car drop.I say get in it to win it or change your screenname:D

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
this sounds like a major event. i don't think i have the time for that this weekend. i have a nursery school to evaluate.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
this sounds like a major event. i don't think i have the time for that this weekend. i have a nursery school to evaluate.

This is just a simple ride thru the woods at 25 degrees w a 15 mph wind.It will easily be over in 3ish hrs...........

Mike679

Given time and fitness limits on my part, I won't be partaking in what sounds like a good ride. I'll probably be at either Deer Park or Allamuchy that morning, though, so perhaps you'll see me slogging through this shit currently falling from the sky.

Hey - just one more post and I'm Sport...

Last edited:

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Depart 730am from my house

Across from Pub 517 is a Valley National bank.Just to the north is a barn and big white house.My driveway is on the north side of the house.Rollin at 730, dress warm..............

EpicRidr

Deer Park

I think I'm going to do the tour-de-Deer Park, starting around 10AM. 90 minutes or so, normal human pace, if anyone wants to meet up for that.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
brett, i can't go (too many hours away from home)...but i owe you a call. will do so tomorrow afternoonish.

Top Bottom