Sat 1/19

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Due to my elbow issues and the wind forcasted for this wknd I'm going big on Sat and just calling Sun a gravy day ride if i survive. Thinkin a semi all incompassing Allamuchy ride from my house.Portions of Allamuchy,Deer park,and Stephens/Saxton. 8am or earlier depart.Will firm up details as interest progresses.................

wow, that sounds bad a$$... I can't do Saturday AM, but in the future I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Just out of curiousity, how far do you plan on riding....?

wow, that sounds bad a$$... I can't do Saturday AM, but in the future I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Just out of curiousity, how far do you plan on riding....?

20ish+ miles. Are you loggin in that pic?? I'd sleep in my system hardhat if i could!!

I may be up for part

The Allamuchy-Deer Park-Stephen trifecta might be too much for me - I've never hit all three in one ride. Could I join you, and bail whem I'm whooped? How do I find you Saturday?

Unfortunatley this loop doesn't work well w bailouts. About the only option is to start and then gauge when ur about spent and then turn around and go back or arrange a second car drop.I say get in it to win it or change your screenname:D

this sounds like a major event. i don't think i have the time for that this weekend. i have a nursery school to evaluate.

this sounds like a major event. i don't think i have the time for that this weekend. i have a nursery school to evaluate.

This is just a simple ride thru the woods at 25 degrees w a 15 mph wind.It will easily be over in 3ish hrs...........

Given time and fitness limits on my part, I won't be partaking in what sounds like a good ride. I'll probably be at either Deer Park or Allamuchy that morning, though, so perhaps you'll see me slogging through this shit currently falling from the sky.

Hey - just one more post and I'm Sport...

Last edited:
Depart 730am from my house

Across from Pub 517 is a Valley National bank.Just to the north is a barn and big white house.My driveway is on the north side of the house.Rollin at 730, dress warm..............

Deer Park

I think I'm going to do the tour-de-Deer Park, starting around 10AM. 90 minutes or so, normal human pace, if anyone wants to meet up for that.

brett, i can't go (too many hours away from home)...but i owe you a call. will do so tomorrow afternoonish.

Back
Top Bottom