Santa Cruz Blur

Tbof

Anyone have any experience with the blur ? I’m looking for a cross country bike, I’m not one for the slack head angles (Tallboy) and 130mm of suspension, I like climbing and those front ends seem to wander on the climbs

rick81721

Lothar
Anyone have any experience with the blur ? I’m looking for a cross country bike, I’m not one for the slack head angles (Tallboy) and 130mm of suspension, I like climbing and those front ends seem to wander on the climbs

a little

IMG_20200105_125206_671.jpg

rustynuts

I Demo’d one and enjoyed it. I couldn’t get over the fact of only being able to carry one water bottle. For that kind of coin.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
You would get used to a TB for sure. There are basically none to be had anyway I just have 5 or 6 left and then they we be out for some time. . I have a closeout BLUR on floor for sure. Can't recall if it is a med or a LG..

I've been on the 429 lately and they fall between the TB and blur for geo. Ive been on all of these and you can't go wrong. Also ad the Mach 4 SL on the list to make it more confusing. I rode one for a day in AZ a month back and I was impressed. If you do go BLUR, i'd go TR to get he 34 fork and a dropper.

Top Bottom