Salsa Dos Niner Medium

bozizle

My wife bought this bike 3 years ago trained for 1 month and raced it once at Allamuchy and that was it. 2 kids later and one on the way it has literally sat on a stand in my garage not being used....and probably wont be for a quite some time. It would be a really nice bike for someone as it has probably under 200 miles.

Medium Frame Size
Rock Shock Reba w/ lockout
Dt Swiss 240 hubs laced to Gordo Rims
XO Componenets, Truvative crank
Avid Mechanical Brakes
Thompson seatpost
FSA Bar and stem
Ergon Grips

PM I will try and post some pics this weekend if anyone is interested.

Paid just under $3000 to build it up at Town Cycle
Looking to get $1400 or make me an offer.

Brad

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh his wife bought and its too small for him, I get it now. Thanks Jake :)

bozizle

damn you.

and how in gods name did you ride a MD frame?

HA! This was the wifes bike she built up for endurance races and then the kids started coming and we haven't stopped. She basically told me it will be sometime before she will ever ride again.... so figured anyone who could use a bike this would be a good deal especially if you want a 29er.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did you read the first sentence?

Or the "My wife bought this bike 3 years ago trained for 1 month and raced it once at Allamuchy and that was it." part......

Oh his wife bought and its too small for him, I get it now. Thanks Jake :)

HA! This was the wifes bike she built up for endurance races and then the kids started coming and we haven't stopped. She basically told me it will be sometime before she will ever ride again.... so figured anyone who could use a bike this would be a good deal especially if you want a 29er.

see, this is what happens when i only have two beers over the course of a week. my reading comprehension goes to hell. i got it now. carry on.

Top Bottom