Ryan Leech Unbeleivable!

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Damn!!

My jaw is sore!
It dropped so many times it almost locked open.

Yea, I can do that....
in a pig's eye.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Anybody watch RUSH-HD channel on Cablevision? I'm watching a show called Focus with 5 guys (John Cowan, Dave Watson, Paul Basagoitia, Carlin Dunne, Robbie somebody) mountain biking and doing some sick freeriding in Brazil right now and they are just incredible. It's a documentary of them filming a movie or something. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
If anyone wants to purchase Ryan's latest DVD, manifesto, I will part with it for $15 bucks shipped...

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Anybody watch RUSH-HD channel on Cablevision? I'm watching a show called Focus with 5 guys (John Cowan, Dave Watson, Paul Basagoitia, Carlin Dunne, Robbie somebody) mountain biking and doing some sick freeriding in Brazil right now and they are just incredible. It's a documentary of them filming a movie or something. Pretty cool.

Robbie Bourdain. Along with Watson he was just dropped by that team (Kona Clump). Awesome to watch but I guess big mountain riding just doesn't bring in the bucks.

hoof

That was funny when he walked by the black bear at the end. I didn't even notice until I read the comments.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
thanks for the link..... that is insane.... who has time to learn how to do that.....?????

it is just progression...when I rode trials, it takes awhile to learn but you just keep building up. Tons of time though...

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
they showed this at the Banff Film Festival in Suffern a few weeks back.

i was awestruck

in the intro, it was described as a new riding form: "downhill trials"

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Albeit pretty amazing, this video is NOTHING compared to what Ryan is actually capable of...Even Manifesto is somewhat lame compared to his parts in some older trials videos like Evolve, Contact, or Revolution...

-Jim.

D

DANSPANK

Hey Ryan, were you at the Banff thing on Tuesday? I was there too. Great films.

Hey, when's the first TM at Tourne? I want to get to a few this year.

Glancing Aft

Amazing stuff.

I find it interesting how he always takes his right foot off the pedal. Everyone is better balanced on one foot over another but you think depending on the bikes orientation he'd lift one foot or the other.

Top Bottom