RW/Ramapo SP featured in athlete profile video

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I'm stuck at swim practice and the reception is way to spotty to do it justice. Aaahhhhrrgg! Gotta wait till I get out to watch! You know how bad I am with this whole waiting thing....o_O

MannyL358

I'm so offended you didn't profile me first!
Lol! Jimmy you were near the top of a very short list. However, Nick is a rising star and you already have “Rockstar” status. Truth be told I couldn’t afford your agent’s fee. :rolleyes:

MannyL358

Where in ringwood or ramapo are those ramps and wooden banked turf?
Wooden? Not sure what you're referencing in the video. Most of the flowing trails are part of the new "White" crossover and the technical bits are part of the "Red" trail. Both in RW.

Edit: The few seconds at the end where filmed at Mt. Creek.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Wow @MannyL358, this was really great! If it was inserted in the middle of a Redbull XCO coverage it would blend in seamlessly. Super impressive.

:thumbsup:

Edit: I just looked at my post and realized I forgot to mention that since I don't know Nick, I can say w/out bias that he comes off as very likeable in the video.

Last edited:

qclabrat

is that tail move Nick does around turns a technique or just flare?
Its pretty cool looking and reminds me of how the ski instructors used to show us how to get around steep, techy slopes

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is that tail move Nick does around turns a technique or just flare?
Its pretty cool looking and reminds me of how the ski instructors used to show us how to get around steep, techy slopes
Depends on when and where one uses it. Sometimes if you catch a bit of air or unweight into an upcoming turn, you'd want to whip the tail to be in line with the trail upon arrival with dirt and resume pedaling hard.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions