RVCC Ringwood ride Sunday

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hello all - This weekend the RVCC ride wil be on Sunday.

Meet at lot C in Ringwood at 10:00

NJ Jess

Definitely the right crew

If you go with pixy and RVCC, you will find trails you would never find yourself. Never been on a bad ride with those guys in the 3 years I've ridden with them.....except maybe those road days on my crossbike. Smiles,.....

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Now Jess, those road rides may have been long, but they were always a good, bad, right?? :drooling: Glad to have you on a real road bike now.

Would be happy to show you around Sean. Or I should say.. Art will be happy to show you around. I'm usually off the back. Art will be on a SS also, as it is the only bike he has right now.

Hope to see you all - ellen

cem

I'm in! the lack of snow has put wheels back under me. I know a good portion of Ringwood, but i'm always interested in finding how much i don't know. I've seen RVCC rides posted and never was able to make one. Certainly didn't think I'd make one in January.:hmmm:

Chris

Sean hope you can make it.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
great ride. really fun park. thanks everyone for waiting up for me(i arrived late). as soon as motionbased gets back in action i'll provide a link of the info from the 'advanced' groups ride. we split off into two groups.

good to see chris after a few months, and great to meet everyone else!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Glad you were able to make it Sean. I'm sorry I did not ride with you, but a bunch of beginners and a newbie showed up, and we sorta felt it was best to split up and make sure they found their way around. Our group only made it a few miles before some were already wiped out. So we led them back and went out for some more. :)

Anyway, glad to hear you had a good ride.

mtnbikerprophet

thnks + motionbased link

hi, had a nice ride. Thanks. Put my gps info of ride up on motionbased.com best to set ur self up with an account,it's free. if u don't u can only get a static shot of the ride... well when in click on 'TrailNetwork' then Search for mtnbikerprophet (say username as here) the ride is up as 'ringwwod group with errors' if u signed up for an account u will then be able to click on the 'player' tab (map player is the old one) then click to enlarge, change to satellite image, change the paly speed, zoom in.... then hit play............
my name be randy. also aol im name is mtnbikerprophet.....

NJ Jess

Nice GPS

Thanks Sean and Randy for the motionbase GPS. I'm waiting on my Garmin 305 and hope to download some new loops. Ringwood is full of new adventures. Build lots of skills there too!

Randy, please go to "First-Timers" thread and introduce yourself. Where you are from, where you like to ride, what type of riding do you do, etc. ( Do this before Norm Z starts making "intruder alert" posts behind your posts.) He's injured, therefore, he is bored.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes I'll give you a 12 hour grace period because I'm well fed tonight.

heythorp

Randy, please go to "First-Timers" thread and introduce yourself. Where you are from, where you like to ride, what type of riding do you do, etc. ( Do this before Norm Z starts making "intruder alert" posts behind your posts.) He's injured, therefore, he is bored.

ha, too good, nice one Jess:D :D

oh and dont be fooled by that injury, 25 miles on the road yesterday and norm where you on the trainer this morning too?

Top Bottom