RV Today

Dr Superb

The conditions were very good considering all the rain lately, only a few mud spots. I'd definetly say the Cushetunk trail beat my *** today!

Someone said the other day in a 6MI conditions thread the other day that RV would be my friend to ride today. Well, you were right, the conditions were great! Although, my body would beg to differ on calling it "my friend" haha. :D

Unfortunetly, it was a mistake to take my wife there today, as she wanted to throw her bike into the water numerous times and walk home! it was a "bike and hike" for her... She didnt understand (or had selective hearing) when i told her about the climbs and rocks... lol...after she put up with that i took her on the Pine Tree Trail which was more her speed for now and enjoyed that.

I think i am gonna have to buy her a roadie now to make up for it!!! :hmmm:

well actually...

Walter said Allaire was your friend... I just said Round Valley was in good shape.

Round Valley isnt a great spot for a person new to riding. Lots of rocks and climbs.

Allaire, 6 mile, Lewis Morris... those are better spots to take your lady friend.

And if you found a woman who likes when you buy bikes..... id say you have a keeper there..:D

well actually...

Walter said Allaire was your friend... I just said Round Valley was in good shape.

Round Valley isnt a great spot for a person new to riding. Lots of rocks and climbs.

Allaire, 6 mile, Lewis Morris... those are better spots to take your lady friend.

And if you found a woman who likes when you buy bikes..... id say you have a keeper there..:D

oh yea, i stand corrected! :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions