Rutgers tickets with parking pass

newrider

Have 4 tix (section 109) and blue parking pass for the 9/12 and 9/19 games. Both games come with the blue lot parking pass (great tailgating lot).

Unfortunately I cannot make either game due to prior obligations

The tickets and pass are face $220.

PM me with a reasonable offer and any questions.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Based on the opener, I assume "prior obligations" can be translated as "not going blind." Understandable.

I had season tickets back when Shea was coach. My eyes literally jumped out if my head and rolled away one day.

newrider

Based on the opener, I assume "prior obligations" can be translated as "not going blind." Understandable.

True the opener was brutal, but its a long season so hopefully things will turn around. In this case prior obligation actually means prior obligation. I am sure I will have many more "challenging" games to sit through for the remainder of the season.

I bought the tix to take the kids out and enjoy the weekends - not as a retirement plan as some do (never understood that). Anyway if anyone wants the tix let me know. I would hate to have them go to waste.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
They were awful at the beginning of last season too, and still managed to turn things around. I'm gonna stick with that scenario for this year as well.

walter

Fourth Party
If you can get here in like the next 7 minutes, you can walk around the inside of the empty stadium with me.

newrider

Ok new plan - you can have the tickets for free (9/12 game) if you are going to use them. Do not grab them and then sell them. If you are interested send me a PM. However, since I am giving them away I ask you come meet me. :popcorn:

Top Bottom