Rutgers/Hermes CX Practice

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Chris and I were talking of doing the 6-Mile CX course from last week with lights if Rutgers gets canceled tomorrow. You down?

-Jim.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Tru. I just peeked at the radar and it doesnt look like any of that is going to happen. I gonna jump on the bike in a few.
Yeah, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a ride today, but my third option may be hitting the climbing gym with some homies and just being happy to do that.

MMuller

Gonna squeeze in an hour now over at Shark River Pk. Thanks again, chris for the good ride yesterday. Tatum Friday?

Steve Vai

I plan on riding 6-Mile in the rain, like last week, except without the calf ripping thing:D

-Jim.

Steve Vai

I ended up at Mountain Park with Chris Esnes. We did a bunch of laps in the pouring rain and did 2x15 minute sets. Riding at that intensity level in the rain is AWESOME!! I broke my 15 minute power record by 4 watts, I've been trying to break it ALL CX season:drooling: Hopefully it's a sign that my fitness is actually starting to go up a little or that I'm just fast in the rain:rolleyes:

-Jim.

Top Bottom