Rutgers ep sometime this week at 4?

betta285

forecast shows the rain holding out until seven, so we should be okay. hopefully it is accurate for once. I guess meet up right by the entrance on avenue e right across from hospital road?

Jim

ellbiddy

I'll be showing off my staff pass and parking at the RAC so you'll see me prepping the lot. If so stop by, I drive a beige CRV with a hitch rack + a roof tray

THATmanMANNY

Carry a machete & do some trail care while you're at it too :D
"chop that wood" in a non gay way
More loving there won't hurt nobody.
I would join but I gots to do lots of laundry from the weekend.

ellbiddy

Eff that, my day is stacked today, just want to get in some SS mashing before I spend the day staring at a computer. I'm down to get the clean up effort going again this weekend though. I really want to fix up that one turn we always complain about before the T intersection

THATmanMANNY

During the week I'll set something up.
Walk the other loop by the stanking deer carcass to brush stuff off and do some trimming.
Weekend if reserved for riding!

MTBTyler

ahh! Im not going to be here this weekend or all next week! One week without mountain biking?!?! hahaha Ill go insane:scared: Maby I could find some trails in sc.

MTBTyler

Rutgers TM/short ride this week anyone? any day except monday or friday. What I want to do is clean up the jump area/ rake the jumps and landing areas. Lets see if we can move the huge tree at the bottom of the hill where that insane wooden drop is. Ill bring a rake and clippers someone please bring a shovel:D

Last edited:

MTBTyler

I dont know how much riding I can do. Ill have my peice-o-crap Next bike. My good one is getting a tune up tuesday

ellbiddy

I'd hold off on any big moves like that, if you ride and see and stuff in the way by all means drag it off the trail. But moving bridges around and building jumps isn't the route we need to be on just yet. Diplomacy is the key!

Top Bottom