Rutgers ep sometime this week at 4?

you just love using that new emoticon, don't you?

Yup! I sure do, I had asked Shagger to find one for me, since I'm always a cry baby. Warcricket, Tommy and I were going to go to Rutgers riding with you guys, but my knee has been acting up and with a big cross race this weekend we stayed on the road today. Hope you had fun :D

RC ... :)

RacerChick- We did have fun for a few, till my rear shock broke! :mad:Im so pissed! O-well I guess it happens:rolleyes: Warcricket- Sorry man, didnt meen for that to happen. Hope you didnt get too lost going home.:D

RacerChick- We did have fun for a few, till my rear shock broke! :mad:Im so pissed! O-well I guess it happens:rolleyes: Warcricket- Sorry man, didnt meen for that to happen. Hope you didnt get too lost going home.:D

Tyler, do you ride a Specialized? They are recalling their rear shocks.

RC

Thursday@4

Heads up! Ill be at the ep thursday at 4. Hopefully get SOME ridin in unlike today! hahaha Meet at the enterance avenue E. Not the one where you take the service road or whatever it is. Down the road more its a small enterance with a log sticking out from the edge of the woods into the grass.

I might swing by depending on the weather, don't really have time to run to RV so this will have to do till weekend ;)

Heads up! Ill be at the ep thursday at 4. Hopefully get SOME ridin in unlike today! hahaha Meet at the enterance avenue E. Not the one where you take the service road or whatever it is. Down the road more its a small enterance with a log sticking out from the edge of the woods into the grass.

They are calling for rain on Thursday, if it clears RC is going :p

Back
Top Bottom