Rutgers Ecological Preserve Conditions

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I used a second nut against the first one. It just rode on top of the snow this morning. Unfortunately I think it will only work in conditions that I can ride in anyway.

thegock

Just get a few guys with snowshoes, one guy walks point and the other two side by side behind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am going to try the @pygmypony method on HELLO KITTY Wednesday.

Probably take hours and days to do one mile, but I am tired of staying inside.

DEEP KATZ PXL_20210205_164541411-01.jpg

VanDbtRiver

pretty dang good this afternoon. you could loop orange, blue, and red all day long. i was on my ss with 2.3's with like 15 psi and was able to float when needed and dig in on the climbs for the most part. go get it while you can

Tim

aka sptimmy43
pretty dang good this afternoon. you could loop orange, blue, and red all day long. i was on my ss with 2.3's with like 15 psi and was able to float when needed and dig in on the climbs for the most part. go get it while you can
Reading this makes me regret my complete lack of ambition this morning...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Wait. Wait. You still ride bikes?

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
This or just a train of snowshoers taking half steps is what i've heard works best if you don't have something motorized. Obviously better to get out when it's fresh/soft. Love the engineering and experimentation though, @jimvreeland
1614012365847.png

VanDbtRiver

ripped through this afternoon and should have known it was going to be thawed n muddy. will try again when frozen

Reactions: w_b
Top Bottom