Rutgers Eco Ride Yesterday

Madness

Just park right by the tennis courts right in front of the baseball fields in the park itself. It is the lot closest to River Rd. More then most likely you will be coming from the Landing lane side if you are taking 287. When you get to the end of landing lane you can only make a right or left into the park, make a right and follow the road through the park and you will see the tennis courts on your left. Bare left and you will see the parking lot on the right. I will meet you in that lot

Last edited:

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
ok...i believe you are talking about either A B C or D

so im planning to go to B

so go there lol

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 98

liong71er

there is no evident that, someone was riding at certain parks.show some pics for evident prove that u were there.so no pics is NG. anybody can make up story over the internet.IMO,...:hmmm::p

S

Stinky1

there is no evident that, someone was riding at certain parks.show some pics for evident prove that u were there.so no pics is NG. anybody can make up story over the internet.IMO,...:hmmm::p

:confused: <---very

anyway i couldnt make it tonight, but if you people are still planning for a weekend one, let me know.

warcricket

Like a Jerk

you're right, we made it all up.

Last edited:

Madness

great ride, thanks for showing me around

No worries, I had fun as well. I really hope we can get some people together to make a full connecting loop so we won't keep running into dead ends and overgrown deer paths like we did today. But all in all it was a great ride.

caferacer

this is great. it's not far away from me. i'm in for weekday ride. weekend is for a work/family day unless my family is out of town.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
How about a group ride this Saturday at around 10:00 AM? We can meet at the Johnson Park tennis court parking lot.

S

Stinky1

shia labeouf came to me in a dream and told me to attend...

OMG you too?!?! i thought i was alone on that one. Saturday could work, earlier the better, but it doesnt matter really, eco ride is pretty quick.

Madness

I will see you guys in the parking lot by the tennis courts at 10 tomorrow. Should be a good ride, might have to make a few loops through it for the hell of it.

ellbiddy

You guys still doing any TM there? I work like 4 minutes away and could take a break whenever to do some riding and cleaning. Let me know!

Top Bottom