Rush HD on Cablevision

Stocky

Is anyone besides me hooked on all of the freeride stuff that is on the Rush HD channel ?

They regularly show a program called "Focused" that spotlights Skiers, Freeriders ( mtnbike) , Surfing and almost any other adrenaline pumping sport.

They had one episode that had the Kona team in I believe Oregon riding huge above the ground platforms and massive fallen trees that were built just for them.

Another show had some lunatic named "Bender" that was hucking sections that any normal person would just laugh at. I believe his thing is the outrageous.

I must have about 5 or 6 shows on the DVR.

It's a must see if ya haven't already. plus it's in HD.

ebineezer

they need to update the shows more on that channel. half the time my HD channels dont work right. i love ch. 714 gallery HD (im an artist:cool:)

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Winter should be here in a few months so we will be into all of the snowboard/ski shows. I do agree that they need more variety on the channel. What shows they have are killer, especially since its HD!

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
yep

they need to update the shows more on that channel. half the time my HD channels dont work right. i love ch. 714 gallery HD (im an artist:cool:)

I thought we were only ones with our HD channels out. My GF is pissed that Fashion channel is 99% out. Although i just realized the other day that they added alot more channels. Speed channel HD...mmm mmm mmm. As for RushHD, im glad i dont see Snow PIG and Moto PIG anymore.

Stocky

There's one called Rampage Utah that's awsome and aonther one where a group of guys go to Turkey to ride.

Yup soon enough it will be Warren Miller ski flicks, ya gotta love the old school Warren Miller movies that he narrates, they're the best.

R

reihl_deal

Except for the already mentioned repeat problem...having that channel on is still better than most other channels (i do enjoy history and discovery quite a bit). Even if its for the background music that they play during the shows while you're on the computer doing some work or something RushHD is awesome.

I like watching coverage of adventure races when they're on....even if the races happened 2 years ago.

M

mondojoe

Rush HD has great visuals just too many reruns of the same crap. BMX P.I.G. is one of their better shows. As far as the channel being out, I have found that if I just go back to the previous channel and back again to Rush HD it usually comes in. It seems to me that the channel is heavily sponsored by Red Bull or Red Bull owns it. Every show from wake boarding to skiing and kayaking feature Red Bull products.

Top Bottom