Rump results

rocknrollgirl

Good Morning,
When the results from the race are posted, where will they be? Bulldog site or the H2H site?

Thanks,
Ruth

MST.ESQ

Beginner Mens 30-39

If anyone knows where 1:06 would put me in Beginner Mens 30-39, let me know. I had to leave for a BBQ before results were posted...

T

thighs are burnin

I finished 4th at 56 minutes and change.:hmmm::hmmm:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I finished 5th in beg. 30-39, my time was 57.xx

thighs are burnin, I take it that must have been you that passed me right after the twisty single track section?

T

thighs are burnin

Well...I guess so. Not sure what section you're talking about. You described a section that sounds like a whole lotta sections. :confused:

What kinda bike were you riding?

I thought I may have finished higher...3rd...but really didn't know for sure. I was slightly disappointed in 4th as I've never been on the podium. But I thought I was in 1st place for most of the first lap and didn't remember 3 people passing me in our age group but who knows....it was hot and humid.....and I was gasping for air. I coulda missed it cause I felt like I was gonna :puke:

I really liked that race course. Fast and fun, enough technical to say you did a little technical but not enough to make you crash or break something.

The wait for the results is little weak!!!:wedgie:

MST.ESQ

For the next race we should take photos of the scoresheets and post them on the forum...:worthless

T

thighs are burnin

The scoresheets only had numbers, not names. Although you should know your own number, I like to see how other people did and I don't know their numbers. Better than nothing though...

B

Biz

The scoresheets only had numbers, not names. Although you should know your own number, I like to see how other people did and I don't know their numbers. Better than nothing though...

What results were you looking at? Sport class had number AND name.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well...I guess so. Not sure what section you're talking about. You described a section that sounds like a whole lotta sections. :confused:

What kinda bike were you riding?

I thought I may have finished higher...3rd...but really didn't know for sure. I was slightly disappointed in 4th as I've never been on the podium. But I thought I was in 1st place for most of the first lap and didn't remember 3 people passing me in our age group but who knows....it was hot and humid.....and I was gasping for air. I coulda missed it cause I felt like I was gonna :puke:

I really liked that race course. Fast and fun, enough technical to say you did a little technical but not enough to make you crash or break something.

The wait for the results is little weak!!!:wedgie:

I have a bright blue Raliegh hard tail that looks like it came off of the sale rack at wally world. The only reason I even remember is because the last person who passed me with a 7-series number chased me down for a solid 15-20 minutes I would say. Starting not too long after crossing the starting line, through the grass section and re-entering the woods. In that twisty section I could hear but not see someone behind me. I remember when it flattened out to a gravel road for a bit I looked back and someone with a 7xx number was about 100' behind me. I held this person off through the down hill sections until the really windy, flat single track. Whoever it was passed me before the sharp left turn that was right before a steep rocky uphill.

I was pretty happy with my 5th. I tried Lewis morris for my first race a few weeks ago and I almost dropped dead after the first hill and finished either 11th or 13th, i forget. This course was not as bad as far as the hills went. I had no idea where I was in the pack after about minute 3. I passed so many people with flats, I completely lost track.

Last edited:
T

thighs are burnin

Just remember....
it's not the bike.
It's the rider.

Work on your conditioning. You'll get more payback than buying a new bike.

If you're still racing after this season is over, then buy a new bike for next year. There's only three races left.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I totally agree. My main complaints with my bike is that at $500 the componets are so crappy that the only part that has not broke yet (in about 500miles) are the cranks. Derail., wheels, hub, freebody, cassette, chain, seat, seat post clamp, and fork all shit the bed hahahaha. But when I bought it, I figured this bike would be in the attic next to my ab roller by now :D Oh well, im now a self taught bike mechanic hahahaha

T

trials_N_Error

If anyone knows where 1:06 would put me in Beginner Mens 30-39, let me know. I had to leave for a BBQ before results were posted...

Hey... Well, I got 11th and my time was 1:04.

I tried to go a little easier on my start this time around so I didn't burn myself out and it didn't work out so well. lol

It was my first time there and I really enjoyed the course. I think I was a little confused with the finish line area though.

T

thighs are burnin

Strange reports of how the results were posted for each class at the race and the fact that they're still not officially posted :confused:

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It looks like they were using at least two scoring methods at the finish. One by hand, simply recording the finishing order, but no times. The second method I saw was with two laptops. My guess is that the timing will be derived from the PC's; of course we all know, computers are meant to speed things up. Even after all the data is available I would want to make sure everything correlates before I post it. I bet you see something today.

Top Bottom