Rumble in the Jungleeeeeee

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunetly no, I can't expand on it. In the past I heard rumors of people's cars being broken into. I have no proof that it ever happened as I dont know anyone personally who have had problems there. Just what I heard...."be careful where you park" If im wrong, someone feel free to correct me

I think you may be referring to Ringwood, possibly the school. There's really only 1 place to park at JH so it's not like you have much of an option.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Unfortunetly no, I can't expand on it. In the past I heard rumors of people's cars being broken into. I have no proof that it ever happened as I dont know anyone personally who have had problems there. Just what I heard...."be careful where you park" If im wrong, someone feel free to correct me

For what it's worth, I've been to JH dozens of times, maybe a quarter of them where I returned to my car after dusk and have never experienced a problem of any kind there.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
You know, I might have given you a bad impression when in previous posts I made reference to the glass in the kiosk at the main trailhead constantly being broken by local vandals. No damage to cars though...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
The nerve!

You know, I might have given you a bad impression when in previous posts I made reference to the glass in the kiosk at the main trailhead constantly being broken by local vandals. No damage to cars though...

Excuse me but I am a local vandal and resent that implacation!

RC ... :D

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Thankfully, my car and I made it out unscathed yesterday. That place is awesome!! Lions and tigers and bears oh my ... and donkeys?? :hmmm: Don't be alarmed if you hear a donkey. There is one near by. The donkey call freaked my group out a bit last night cause we thought it was some distressed animal call.... like something from Jurassic park, if you know what I mean.

There have been some great improvements to the course, and very fun! Thanks to Dillon for the tour and the scoop on the secret good lines, .... and the scoop on the donkey noises :eek:.

Tiger cage, and which side are the real animals on ?
2847567139_4a4f323f05.jpg

New trail covered with falling leaves and sunlight to make you stop and look.
2848397580_18310fb49e.jpg

Umbilical cord on lower chute...
2847567325_21e9742822.jpg

Last edited:

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
All kinds of stuff in the Jungle last night...great place to ride.

Attachments

• jhjht0910.jpg
    jhjht0910.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom