Rumble in the Jungle Tshirt

Glancing Aft

Has anyone seen the Rumble in the Jungle Tshirts? Is it something worth getting? As in would I ever wear it other than to bed?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm curious as well.

I just mentioned this race to a coworker and he said his mom still has his button from when he went there as a kid. He's going to see if he can get it for me to wear to the race.

ArmyOfNone

Im gonna pick one up just in case they fly off the shelves. Even if its not a great lookin T, it will be cool just to have.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
ig to one, and i tink they're terrific!

i'm not drunk. that's supposed to say:

i got one, and i think they're terrific!

Last edited:

Glancing Aft

I really liked them, but all they had left at the race was small :mad:

Oh well, had I preordered them, knowing my luck they would have been ugly, so those who got them enjoy!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
those who have a shirt will notice that it sayd something to the effect of "1st edition". i believe that refers not only to the race, but to the shirt for this years race. that's all i'll say for now. just a rumor i heard.

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
hhhmmm intresting rumor...
Give Town Cycle a shout & let them know you want one. I heard a rumor....that there is another order in the works.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'll be sure to do that tomorrow. thanks for the trail work, while we have you here, mr monkey boy.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
sean, translation of the three above posts: there might be another version of the shirt coming out soon. call town cycle and tell them you're interested in the second edition of the rumble in the jungle shirt....

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Odd, my translation was: Send Norm money.

Perspective is everything I guess...

Top Bottom