Rumble in the Jungle news

Team Town Cycle

• Course will be marked by the end of the day today - good for pre-riding late this afternoon/evening. Course maps online on our Facebook page and blog at teamtowncycle.com
  • Discount registration closes by 9 p.m. tonight - save yourself the $10 and register online at BikeReg! If you miss it, registration will open onsite at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday.
  • Once again, our friends at Ruby Rose will be making some excellent post-race Mexican food - celebrate your good race with a burrito!
  • Our friends at Uncorked Wines, just 2 miles down the road, are offering all racers a drink special - bring in your number plate, and get something special from the house! Those of you who attended our Bubblecross CX race will remember it was worth the trip!
Weather looks great - not too hot or too cold. Looking forward to another great day of racing at Jungle!

Vaughn3d

I just had a very fun ride at Jungle. If you were the guy marking the trails, I think we met...I was the guy on the black bike with the big apple tires.

Team Town Cycle

Yep, that was us! And that was definitely a unique tire/wheel set up you had - if you can ride Jungle with that combo, you'll be fine anyway! Glad to hear you had fun!

Bizarro

sounds like good times! I didn't even know that was going on.

question: Can people ride there even if the race is going on?

Cheers!

Team Town Cycle

Bizarro -

The park is open to the public, and there are some trails that won't be in use by racers, so by all means, come on by. We just ask that you be considerate of the racers - some times they get involved in some cutthroat racing, and you'd hate to be "that guy" who messes up someone's race!

Also, the parking lot gates will be locked by 3 p.m. (or earlier if we finish cleaning up faster!), so if you are going to be hanging out later than that, make sure you park outside the gates.

Thanks!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Totally awesome race, as usual. I would like to send a big thanks out to TTC and course marshals for making this event happen. A little rain can make for a long, cold, wet day for volunteers, without all the hot hype us racers feel. Much appreciated! :) This place has some great trails and I get a hoot racing here. My most fun race this year!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Team Town Cycle, despite the damp weather the course was as good as it can be. I love these trails and appreciate the efforts you folks put forth to make this race fun. Trails well marked and results quick and accurate. Gracias!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I agree with Ellen, thank you to the course marshalls for being there in the rain!!

Top Bottom