Rt 80 underpass

roc

Has anyone gone under route 80 lately, can you get across that little river without getting wet?

Invisible bike
IMG_0324.JPG

And that's where they're gonna find your body lol jk but seriously all the maps I've see hasn't had any 80 crossings
If you're on Continental Drive heading to the Allamuchy North parking lot at the end of the road, there's a well used trail to the left a couple of hundred feet before the lot. Cars will sometimes be parked here off the road. You'll eventually get to this underpass and Stephens. A few spots have some nice flow and you get to pass a creepy abandoned white house as well. There is a stream crossing that's probably pretty high right now.

that tunnel creeps me out.

still haven't cleaned the underpass!

maybe this week!

If you're on Continental Drive heading to the Allamuchy North parking lot at the end of the road, there's a well used trail to the left a couple of hundred feet before the lot. Cars will sometimes be parked here off the road. You'll eventually get to this underpass and Stephens. A few spots have some nice flow and you get to pass a creepy abandoned white house as well. There is a stream crossing that's probably pretty high right now.

stream crossing isnt bad right now, shoulda taken a picture if i had known this was being asked.

that tunnel creeps me out.

still haven't cleaned the underpass!

maybe this week!
me either :/ its all in my head, unfortunately my brain wont shut off long enough for me to do it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions