Rt. 27 side of park needs trimming.

Wobbegong

I'm going to try and get out there this weekend and do some more trimming. The sticker bush overgrowth is getting bad in many places on the Rt. 27 side of the park. My arms look like I was in a cat fight.

I'll try to post when I'm heading out and if anyone wants to join me, come get some clip time.:getsome:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm going to try and get out there this weekend and do some more trimming. The sticker bush overgrowth is getting bad in many places on the Rt. 27 side of the park. My arms look like I was in a cat fight.

I'll try to post when I'm heading out and if anyone wants to join me, come get some clip time.:getsome:

I planning on riding early tomorrow morning. I will try and do some clipping if I get out early enough.....

D

DANSPANK

You boys need to get on this or we'll never be Big Boulders up top and smooth and groomed down below any more...

I'm planning on being there on Sunday so could hack at a few stragglers when I see 'em...

Madness

I'm all about it, I am going to ride today around 6 or so. I will have my clippers in the camelbak. If you have a day in mind let me know so I can link up with all you guys and get our clip on......

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i did a little hand trimming on my way back to the car, nothing too wild.

when i only have a couple of thorn scars in my side, im happy :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions