Round Valley TM May 10th 9am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please join us for trail maintenance at Round Valley on Saturday May 10th. We at JORBA are trying to become more involved at RV. The 1st thing is to repair the washed out switchback trail that's about 2 miles out from the main lot. Those who ride there often will know the spot. With a good showing of volunteers & some quality trail work, it could go a long way in building a strong relationship with the Park Supervisor. The TM will be rain or shine (barring a torrential downpour), please dress accordingly. We would recommend that each person wears comfortable shoes/boots, brings work gloves and something to drink. All tools will be supplied.

Other Details:

Date: Saturday May 10th
Time: 9:00 a.m. until finished
Meeting location: Main entrance, first parking lot past the ranger station on the right (a right turn & then another right into the lot after ranger station)
Instructions: All volunteers need to sign in at the ranger station
Questions: somerset @ jorba.org

Thanks & hope to see you there.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm so happy to see JORBA getting involved at RV! I would love to help out with TM, unfortunately I plan on racing French Creek on the 10th so won't be able to make that date.
Count on me in the future though....if I'm not racing I'll be there. I try to ride RV at least every other week so I usually know what maintenance needs to be done.
Sherry

P

pdm362

Please join us for trail maintenance at Round Valley on Saturday May 10th. We at JORBA are trying to become more involved at RV. The 1st thing is to repair the washed out switchback trail that's about 2 miles out from the main lot. Those who ride there often will know the spot. With a good showing of volunteers & some quality trail work, it could go a long way in building a strong relationship with the Park Supervisor. The TM will be rain or shine (barring a torrential downpour), please dress accordingly. We would recommend that each person wears comfortable shoes/boots, brings work gloves and something to drink. All tools will be supplied.

Other Details:

Date: Saturday May 10th
Time: 9:00 a.m. until finished
Meeting location: Main entrance, first parking lot past the ranger station on the right (a right turn & then another right into the lot after ranger station)
Instructions: All volunteers need to sign in at the ranger station
Questions: somerset @ jorba.org

Thanks & hope to see you there.

Could I use the trail directory to get directions to this entrance? I've never been to RV and would like to get more involved in TM and riding different places. Thanks for the info.

Paul

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Could I use the trail directory to get directions to this entrance? I've never been to RV and would like to get more involved in TM and riding different places. Thanks for the info.

Paul

Yes you can use the the directory. You want the main entrance. Hope to see you there.

PAYDIRT is in play here. Points for racing & a chance to win a new bike. More info here:

http://www.jorba.org/index.php?page=11

Top Bottom