Round Valley, Fri 12th at 9:30am

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone around Fri morning to ride RV? South lot, 9:30am. Riding to the 'trail closed' sign and back. I actually have time to go over the ridge and add a little riding on that side too if my legs allow.

I could possibly make that. Did you have a pace in mind? Also, I have only been to RV once so I don't know sign you mention. I remember some Scout Camp sites up the hill. About how many hours ride are you talking about?

Heidi

Darn it! I wish I didn't have work. I just took a half day today to get stuff done, so I don't think I can again on Friday :(

I could possibly make that. Did you have a pace in mind? Also, I have only been to RV once so I don't know sign you mention. I remember some Scout Camp sites up the hill. About how many hours ride are you talking about?

Heidi

Here is garmin data for the last time I was there, bout 2 weeks ago. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/55383629
I'll do pretty much the same, the place doesn't offer a lot of variation. The Scout Camp is about about 2miles in I would say. This is one of the few times I am not in a rush (pretty much have until 1:30), so I'll wait at the top of climbs and the few intersections if need be, no drop. I think the 1st time anyone rides RV it makes them want to puke, but that goes away once you know what to expect;)

Darn it! I wish I didn't have work. I just took a half day today to get stuff done, so I don't think I can again on Friday :(

Work shmerk. Mare if I don't road ride Sun, I'll probably do 2 laps at Stover...email me if you're interested....I still need a tour of Sourlands too.

Are you the Heidi from NY that I race with??

I wish I rode like her! I am Heidi C and I am from NY, and I do race when I can. But I am sure you are thinking of Heidi B.

Psyched to ride tomorrow! I am going to research a little and make sure I have all the info about where to park, etc. I will PM my contact info.

This of course begs the question, what ever happened to Heidi A?

To all Heidi's,
PM sent. After you go past the ranger station take your first right, the lot is down there. I drop my son off at 9am so I'll be pulling into the park right around 9:25.

Thanks so much for the ride! That is one challenging route. great company, would love to do it again, once my legs decide they are still speaking to me.

Great ride today--Let's do it again soon. Eventually I want to decrease my hiking. Sherry, you are an inspiration!

I was glad I could introduce you gals to my home base. I'll post again when I have an open day like that again.

I was glad I could introduce you gals to my home base. I'll post again when I have an open day like that again.

I'd love to hit that place up with you guys soon - its straightforward and grinding -- I still can't clean Beer Hill in one go... that's my personal challenge.

Back
Top Bottom