round valley 4/7 9am

anrothar

entirely thrilled
c'mon fred, you've gotta be an ambassador for these rotor rings. prove to us that they work. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's only like 6000' & 25 miles.:confused: :drooling:

If you start outside the park (where I did last week) and do the Cushetunk section the full out & back is a little over 3500 vertical and maybe 16-17 miles. I mean if you're going to do the full monty I think you need to go up and over both "laps".

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm out for anything strenuous this weekend. don't want to risk re-aggrivating whatever was bothering my achilles for so long before i leave for two weeks of mtb'ing in ireland.

D

DANSPANK

Ireleand? Nice!

I'm out this weekend too. I'm off to Chicago for soccer try-outs for our company's national team to play in our company's World Cup in Germany in June. Whilst the team will be the USA Region's team, I don't think there's going to be a single American in it!

D

DANSPANK

A smidge. It's more painful to call Football - Football though. The ball only get's kicked a few times during a game. I thknk we kick the ball more in rugby than the ball is kicked in American Football!!??

ArmyOfNone

i'm out for anything strenuous this weekend. don't want to risk re-aggrivating whatever was bothering my achilles for so long before i leave for two weeks of mtb'ing in ireland.

BUMMER! You will be missed. hope you get healed up soon.

walter

Fourth Party
Riding in Ireland, soccer try outs in Chicago, christ, all Im doing is going to a kids party on Saturday and a communion on Sunday

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmmm, I wonder if you're going to our kid's party Saturday. Small world if so.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Bummer. Maybe we'll hook up for a ride at another time. Hope the foot feels better.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
as do i. would rather rest it now, than have a nagging, reocurring injury for the duration of the season.

J-Dro

I'm in South Korea this week on business and I'm just surrounded on all sides by mountains. I'm just drooling at the thoughts of what trails must be out there. Next time I need to plan better for bike rental/guide in Seoul.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm in South Korea this week on business and I'm just surrounded on all sides by mountains. I'm just drooling at the thoughts of what trails must be out there. Next time I need to plan better for bike rental/guide in Seoul.

I've read on a Taiwanese mtb site (don't ask) that some of the South Korean mtb trips are out of this world. Let me see if I can dredge up some of the links.

J-Dro

Wow Norm, thanks for the 411. Sure wish I saw this a week ago though. Judging by the steep angle of most of the mountains around here, I would guess that its a freerider's paradise. If I get back here again, I'm definitely gonna contact these guys and try to hook up to get out in the woods. This is a really beautiful country and everything is in bloom right now.

Heading back to the states today, yeehaw.

Top Bottom