ROTOR Q- Rings.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Too bad you don't have that PT still. Grabbing the power measurements is a sure way to see how it all pans out.

Very good call. The Tri guy just left the shop a bit ago in a snowstorm to run home and jump on his computrainer..

2 other guys with PT wheels both ordered the rings form me this week.

If they see a 1 watt increase they will shit themselves for sure.

I bet they see at least a 5 watt total power output increase.. maybe more.

The clinical study on the Rotor site shows a average 3% gain in a small test group.

My buddy Don c. was putting out over 400 watts on these the other day. Don could be my dad. He has silver hair and he could kick my ass.. except on a mt bike as long as the trail keeps twisting. Maybe.

scalpel6

Very good call. The Tri guy just left the shop a bit ago in a snowstorm to run home and jump on his computrainer..

The clinical study on the Rotor site shows a average 3% gain in a small test group.

My buddy Don c. was putting out over 400 watts on these the other day. Don could be my dad. He has silver hair and he could kick my ass.. except on a mt bike as long as the trail keeps twisting. Maybe.

J-
If you win Don over with these they are the real deal.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

The PM guys are absolutely insane, some clinical. But one PM guy I know chased Tinker all through the 24 hours of OP a few weeks ago to grab second place. So it really works for him.

A 3% increase is huge when you're starting to approach your limits.

ArmyOfNone

Just when i thought maybe i was done putting money into my bikes, atleast for a while, here we go again.

i have said it before and i will say it again. this is worst than crack. not that i have tried crack though.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
thanks jay.

AON- bikes are peanuts. buy a jeep and you'll feel real wallet pain.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, some first impression, huh.

In my life I've never felt so bad for a fellow biker. In the grand scheme of things it's no big deal but that was your maiden voyage on the Mary and then to have your Jeep not start...man that sucked.

Ok consider this. You toasted your bike and I left you in the woods. Then your car wouldn't start and I left you with Heythorpe. Are you absolutely sure you want to ride with me alone?

walter

Fourth Party
Rode these rings today while I was at Halters, very interesting concept. Granted the ride was just a quick spin on J's F29 ss around the Home Depot, but the ring feels pretty cool. Looks weird to watch it spin around, all wobbly and all.

ArmyOfNone

My Bike Is On The Juice!

Today was the first ride with the new setup. We didnt ride the whole park but do some work in a couple of areas.

J and Chris were rippin as we started and I was able to hang close with not to much of a problem, i didnt feel like i was working all that hard either. Much unlike the day before. I felt like my cadence was higher then normal and felt smoother as a span the pedals.

On the way bike we were running a bit like (They had to be back for work) so we were really moving then. I felt really good and was spinning great. You can definitely feel where your being pushed thru the dead spot. No problems with the bigger ring either. That might be why i feel a bit faster also.

I only got about 6 or 7 miles, but my first thought is these things are awsome. I feel like i have a lil bit of an edge. With that being said, I told J that people like ChrisG and Sean should not be allowed to have these. They dont need anymore help! :D

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
i told him that he was not eligible for any further enhancement but he won't listen..

Pity for the rest of us..

Top Bottom