roof rack

dualfisted

haha

sorry i lost my magic psyhic cap in the woods at allaire.

That's a funny as hell quote, but it doesn't fly as the racks are listed in the "selling stuff" section of this very site. I dunno about my racks fitting a subaru, the crossbars are civic skinny. If ya gotta buy a fit kit, n crossbars, all mine are good for is the windscreen. Still got em tho, u small car drivin guys out there, haha.
What would be great is if I could rehab my back quicker and maybe someday I can ride my friggin bicycle again....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

lmckee

Nice box and rack Scott. I have two boxes, one has a rack.

Here's my dirty box with the rack...
fitbus.jpg

Here's my bright red box...
ekbus.jpg

Here's the red box in action at VIR...
ekbusftw2.jpg

B737

Thanks guys
i'll need to look more into this type of system. She has a snow board rack and bike rack attachments (?) but is missing the rails and end adapters to attach to the car. Its a 2008 Legacy.

Last edited:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Nice box and rack Scott. I have two boxes, one has a rack.

Here's my dirty box with the rack...
fitbus.jpg

Here's my bright red box...
ekbus.jpg

Here's the red box in action at VIR...
ekbusftw2.jpg

ahhhh very nice! that EK is sweet. what color are those wheel? are they like an off white or champ white?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
thats awesome man. i dont know if you are interested but every year we have a HUGE meet at MIR in maryland. its most EP3s like mine but all years of hatch and other vehicles are welcome. the last two years we had the drag strip to ourselves for the first half of the day as well as all you can eat from the concession stands than a huge after party afterwards at my friends house. good times and great people. this year i think they are looking to do possible road racing and/or autocross.

lmckee

thats awesome man. i dont know if you are interested but every year we have a HUGE meet at MIR in maryland. its most EP3s like mine but all years of hatch and other vehicles are welcome. the last two years we had the drag strip to ourselves for the first half of the day as well as all you can eat from the concession stands than a huge after party afterwards at my friends house. good times and great people. this year i think they are looking to do possible road racing and/or autocross.

Hmm, I might be able to come out. Right now the civic isn't exactly "road legal" but if there's an autocross I could rent a trailer and tow it with my cherokee. Or maybe I'll just bring the fit out and let it take the beating for once.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Hmm, I might be able to come out. Right now the civic isn't exactly "road legal" but if there's an autocross I could rent a trailer and tow it with my cherokee. Or maybe I'll just bring the fit out and let it take the beating for once.

yeah man no doubt. bring the bike and maybe well try to hit some trails down there.

Top Bottom