roof rack help

trener1

Check out Rocky Mounts, you will still have to get Thule or Yakima cross bars, but at least you will save some money on the actual bike trays, I use them, and they work well enough.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
We just got a new car and i can't decide whether to get a hitch again for the new car and use my Thule T2 again, or to get a roof rack for this car instead. The Thule sidearm and bars would be like $170 while a hitch would probably be around $100, but I'm not sure I love the hitch like everyone else. I didn't have any problems with it in two years of use but I would think the roof rack would be more solid (a 1.25" hitch rack rocks back and forth a little).

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
We just got a new car and i can't decide whether to get a hitch again for the new car and use my Thule T2 again, or to get a roof rack for this car instead. The Thule sidearm and bars would be like $170 while a hitch would probably be around $100, but I'm not sure I love the hitch like everyone else. I didn't have any problems with it in two years of use but I would think the roof rack would be more solid (a 1.25" hitch rack rocks back and forth a little).

Its only $170 for crossbars and a Sidearm... really?

Remember, you need the fit kit and the feet as well.

Mongoose Rider

Good to know about the bones, maybe I will have the guys at beachwood bikes install the rack for the first time and set the bike up before I leave the lot... I am not a big fan of installing a hitch on my car.

C

caminante

i will be selling one very soon...(i just want to take a pic of it first)...it is orange...

Top Bottom