Rocky Mountain Demo!!!!!

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
That's right ladies and gentlemen you've read it right. Rocky Mountain Bicycles along with the support of Ocean County's best shop, Beachwood Bikes. We are hosting a Demo event at Allaire State Park, in the Hospital Rd Parking lot.

Rocky will have most of their bikes availible for demos. The best part....ITS FREE. Thanks to much thought, research, planning, and follow through. It's now a dream come true. Bikes you've seen in magazines, videos, in our store, or online. You can now take out and ride and see what a real bicycle is capable of at your local shred spot. Bikes like, The Slayer, Slayer SXC, Element, ETSX, and the newest addition, The Flatline.

The date is currently being worked out for Aug. 3rd it is not totally decided on that day as of right now but it is coming. The time will most likely be from 8AM to 4-6PM. You will not want to miss this. Once and a life time chance to ride any Rocky of your choice.....for FREE.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
oh sweet. i will have to be in attendence for this. so i can ride bikes that i will never EVER be able to afford. lol.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
i have an ETSX10 its a great bike...i suggest people go and give these a try...they are fun bikes...im getting in the market for one of the cyclocross bikes...for some road/trail use...

beachwoodbikes

Shop Keep
Rocky Mountain Demo

i have an ETSX10 its a great bike...i suggest people go and give these a try...they are fun bikes...im getting in the market for one of the cyclocross bikes...for some road/trail use...

There should be a Solo CXD or Solo CX in two sizes for this demo, maybe see what those canucks can do for you?

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Happend to me @ Kendafest. Although I did call the financial advisor first, to make sure it was OK. (She knows where I sleep, and I didn't want to wake up with my hands crazy glued to my nuts.)

Mongoose Rider

So who's going to this? Anyone going in the AM? I still don't know these trails enough to go by myself... I need to rely on the buddy system.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
don't know spent the morning on the road bike then took the top off and went for a ride with my wife..:)
thought about it around 18:00 on the way out to manasquan reservoir.

Mongoose Rider

Yeh, I went... It was pretty cool. the bikes were sweet. I never realized how bad my brakes were. The first downhill I got a little comfortable on the bike and got a little speed I grabbed the brakes and sent myself flying about 4 feet! now I am on the prowl for some hydro's.

Shoulda been there.

beachwoodbikes

Shop Keep
Rocky Mountain Demo Day

did this event actually happen? i didnt see any posts about it.

The Demo went off extremely well. Thanks to all who participated in this event and we will surely be bringing more of these demos into action over the next year. This coming tuesday, august 12th will be the GT/Mongoose Demo. Beachwood Bikes is sponsoring this event and the Demo Truck will be at the Hospital Road parking lot by 3pm and hang around until dark. More info to come later today.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
this tuesday? cool thats our ride night there should be a boatload of people there...

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Did someone use orange spraypaint to mark a demo loop for this event?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions