Rockstar Mayhem Festival @ Nikon Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY 7/30/14 -1 tkt

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I am bummed I can't go because I will be out of the country.

So I have ONE ticket to Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival at Nikon Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY for July 30, 2014.

Section 3L, Row E, Seat 8

It is an electronic ticket. I will email it to you. Or better yet, it seems with Live Nation you are able to transfer the ticket. So there you go....

Face Value $49.50 + $14 fees = $63.50

Looking for $60....will entertain $50 for MTBNJers :hmmm:

you'll be seating next to 2 of my buddies, although I am not sure if I should admit that....

wskJTBqwSqIkmrV4LgUIjbH13n-CsiohaFkhwTVXxPo.jpeg

Lol my kid has been bugging me to take to the Camden show. I told it is too dangerous not the concert but the walk from the car to the show...

Lol my kid has been bugging me to take to the Camden show. I told it is too dangerous not the concert but the walk from the car to the show...

then take him to Jones Beach....u just need to buy another tkt after u buy mine!! :getsome:

You won't have any problem there. The water front area is pretty safe, It's highly patrolled and the thugs stay out.
You'll be fine at any of the parking areas. Don't go walking around a few blocks over tho ;)
Great place to see a show. It's my favorite venue because the sound is always great.

Last edited:
I'll be there should be awesome. I'll ask around for you. My buddies and I are all on the lawn though.

You won't have any problem there. The water front area is pretty safe, It's highly patrolled and the thugs stay out.
You'll be fine at any of the parking areas. Don't go walking around a few blocks over tho ;)
Great place to see a show. It's my favorite venue because the sound is always great.

Mike so I guess you'll be there? I was thinking of going last year - liked the lineup better than this one.

Back
Top Bottom