Rocking The REd at The EAGLE friday at 3pm

M

MCAWVU

it's technically not legal but noone bothers you as long as you respect the hikers and dog walkers...there's a great way to loop mills reservation with eagle rock for about a 15+mile ride that covers some nice terrain...we ride from the bikery in montclair on Valley road on wednesdays a little after six and either do mills, eagle rock, or a combination of the two...the guys from the shop know those trails like the back of their hands...come join us one night

-Mark

NJ Jess

Wednesday?

Are the guys from the cyclery still on for the ride on Wednesday. I would like to join in on all the fun. Then I may want to do it again on Friday. It's on my way home from work. Hope to hear from ya, NJ Jess

RyGanley

I am super close to that park, and I dig the trails... But what's up with the local athoritys in the surrounding area how strick are they about that place?

NJ Jess

thanks for the directions

I went to ringwood on Wednesday and then Garnet manor park in Paterson on Friday. I couldn't get the directions to Eagle Res. Are the monclair/bradford directions for the MILL, the same to get to Eagle Res? Someone said I need to take 280. I hope we could ride next week. Have you ever heard of High Mountain? NJ Jess

Top Bottom