Rock climbing

G

GSR TOMV

I am a rider but also a climber. I would like to invite everyone who reads this to come visit Garden State Rocks Indoor Climbing Facility. We are in Marlboro not too far from routes 9 or 18. The website is www.gardenstaterocks.com. We have climbing for all abilities and a crew of people that will definitely make you laugh. If you have never been to the gym stop by and get a free day pass. Tell them that you saw the post on mtbnj and also tell them Tom V sent you.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i've been here a couple months ago. cool place and nice set up, just a tad far for me. worth checking out.

walter

Fourth Party
I am a rider but also a climber. I would like to invite everyone who reads this to come visit Garden State Rocks Indoor Climbing Facility. We are in Marlboro not too far from routes 9 or 18. The website is www.gardenstaterocks.com. We have climbing for all abilities and a crew of people that will definitely make you laugh. If you have never been to the gym stop by and get a free day pass. Tell them that you saw the post on mtbnj and also tell them Tom V sent you.

you still riding that Prophet?

xc62701

For the northern folks we've got the New Jersey Rock Gym(NJRG). That I usually frequent when I'm being all anal about training on the bike :D

jimjo

Theres a better crowd at GSR. Although I havent been to NJRG in a while, the people at GSR are much friendlier and there are not a lot of big egos to get in the way... oh yeah Tom's pretty cool too!

Top Bottom