Road Wheels, Pedals, Trainer, Tires, etc. Gotta make room for school books.

betta285

Road Wheels, Pedals, Trainer, Tires, etc. (Pics) Gotta make room for school books.

In an effort to raise funds for books this semester, I'm getting rid of a few extras I have laying around. I can meet up at Allaire or Rutgers in New Brunswick. I will have pics up very soon. PM me if you are interested in anything.

Minoura Inter Rim magnetic trainer (used) $100

Generic stainless steel skewers (used) $5

Specialized Globe seat (never ridden) $15

Generic platform pedals w/ removable pins (pins have almost no wear) $20

Minoura blue aluminum bottle cage (used) $3

Specialized 26 x 2.3 Enduro tires w/ folding bead (One ride on them) $50 pairSOLD

Shimano DX platform pedals w/ removable pins. (Rather scratched up from downhill use, but still a good pedal.) $30

Shimano SPD 520 pedal (Aesthetically beaten up but function perfectly) $20

Specialized Resolution 2.1 tire (One ride) $15

Aksium Race Road Wheelset. (Bladed, straight pull aluminum spoke. 500 miles on them. Super stiff. Great Shape, they’re bombproof and roll fast. Includes Shimano wheel bags.) $175

Specialized S Works All Conditions 700 x 23 tires. ( Includes Continental Race Lite tubes. 500 miles on them. Plenty of tread left. No big cuts- haven’t gotten a flat) $50 pair/$30 with purchase of Aksium Wheelset.

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:

betta285

Bayville is exit 77 of the parkway, but I go to Rutgers, New Brunswick, so that may be easier for you.

Jim

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Even though you know you need 30 posts to sell something, you tried to do it anyway?

Explain.

Yes sir. It was given to me about 5 years ago, and I don't have any use for it. The only thing is that it won't work with 29ers or disc brake rims. Needs to be a rim brake bike.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice, very kind of you.

Good for a winter road bike basement option.

Sorry if I overstepped but I couldn't start a new post because of the 30 Post Threshold. I didn't think there would be any problems by giving it away for free.

I am leaving for vacation and wanted to get rid of it before I left.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No problems. Free is good.

Your curious placement if the posts made me wonder. This thread is old.

It was one of the only threads that mentioned a Rim Trainer. I don't have a picture of it, so I figured I could hitchhike on this thread and see if anyone had interest.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That works. I'm going to keep replying until someone takes it. Not sure how long it takes to get a rim trainer off your hands for free.

Unfortunately nobody on here wanted the Rim Trainer :hmmm:

I set it out front with a free sign and it was gone within 30 minutes.

Top Bottom