road trip HIGHLANDS!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Boy and I are heading up (9/5-9/7) anyone else?

paging thatman Jdro JIMN and your buddy, anyone out there.

like to also return later in month to killington or whiteface

oct will be Plattekill

and any and all weekends left at creek...

F cross it's downhill season :D

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
crap - my college roommate lives up that way, and i owe him a visit.....will make some calls. won't be able to ride with ya after warm-up, but the beer will flow just fine......

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
crap - my college roommate lives up that way, and i owe him a visit.....will make some calls. won't be able to ride with ya after warm-up, but the beer will flow just fine......
dude you can totally hang up there, place is absolute buff. beer also wins too...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately, I have a wedding to go to that weekend. Let me know when you are thinking about going to Killington. I have a friend with a condo up there that we might be able to use.

don

I was just up there but didn't have a DH bike so rode the DJ zones. Place is like a mini Whistler and I was dying that I couldn't do some lift runs.

Wish I could get up there in Sept with you boys but Sept is absolutely insane with the kids sports schedules.

Johnny Utah

I was just up there but didn't have a DH bike so rode the DJ zones. Place is like a mini Whistler and I was dying that I couldn't do some lift runs.

Wish I could get up there in Sept with you boys but Sept is absolutely insane with the kids sports schedules.

Don, I don't know about you, but I am going through Whistler withdrawl, pretty much getting the shakes every night and have Chromag'ed all of my bikes.........

don

Don, I don't know about you, but I am going through Whistler withdrawl, pretty much getting the shakes every night and have Chromag'ed all of my bikes.........

Haha Chromag'd all your bikes. That is serious BC withdrawal!

But miss Whistler for sure. Hope to get back and not get hurt so quick. But our local DJ spot has gotten good so keeping happy with NJ stuff. Too be honest, I am really jonesing for a trip back to Highland - that place has a great feel. From what people were saying not as big as Whistler but it packs a ton into a smaller mtn.

Johnny Utah

Haha Chromag'd all your bikes. That is serious BC withdrawal!

But miss Whistler for sure. Hope to get back and not get hurt so quick. But our local DJ spot has gotten good so keeping happy with NJ stuff. Too be honest, I am really jonesing for a trip back to Highland - that place has a great feel. From what people were saying not as big as Whistler but it packs a ton into a smaller mtn.

Agreed, I am feeling a Highland trip soon. The weather should get cooler within the next few weeks, keeping traffic down and the 6 hour trip more manageable. Hope to be making it soon, not sure if I will camp or do the hotel thing though.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like I may push this a week or two out. With all the driving it this past and future week maybe a bit too much. Any weekends good for anyone in September?

Will probably do Creek with the boy the weekend of the 5th.

Top Bottom