Road Ride, Wed

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
grrrrr, i'm not a happy camper right now

It still does look nice out thought but as SOON as I leave work it's gonna rain isn't it?

Weather is gonna be great, come on guys!

I might be in for next Wednesday, depending on my job location (or lack thereof) and my ability for sustaining a pace that can keep up with you guys...

If 15 mph over 2+ hours is your average I think I can hang. Just give me directions, please! :)

NickDavid

That is pretty cool! We need to start planning our long distance weekend trip.

I might be in for next Wednesday, depending on my job location (or lack thereof) and my ability for sustaining a pace that can keep up with you guys...

If 15 mph over 2+ hours is your average I think I can hang. Just give me directions, please! :)

Typically on weekday rides, Jay nor myself has 2 hours to ride after work. We usually complete the ride within an hour, which includes some stopping to chat and easy riding at times to just B.S. IF you're slower, then we wait at intersections, if your fast, then we'll do our best to keep up!

Shaggz

A strong 7
Jay/Nick, please PM me a cell number. I brought the bike into work today, but am uncertain if I will be able to meet the 6:00 roll time.

Top Bottom