road ride @ 6:15pm (wed 12/17)

THATmanMANNY

people sound bored and tireless of the chit chat rambles on the board and in need of some stress reliever so I'll give you something good to do
Come out and ride the road with me! :D

Where: I'm leaving from my house but you can meet me at the shopping center down the street. Route 27 & South Middlebush intersection
Route: I dunno. Whatever feels good.
Pace: Just a relaxing ride

Not sure if my usual suspects are riding tonight cause i haven't heard anything but you know who you are. Chime in...

Wobbegong

people sound bored and tireless of the chit chat rambles on the board and in need of some stress reliever so I'll give you something good to do
Come out and ride the road with me! :D

Where: I'm leaving from my house but you can meet me at the shopping center down the street. Route 27 & South Middlebush intersection
Route: I dunno. Whatever feels good.
Pace: Just a relaxing ride

Not sure if my usual suspects are riding tonight cause i haven't heard anything but you know who you are. Chime in...

Be careful on Middlebush, with rush hour and darkness......

We scrapped tonight because of the wet roads. I believe temps are set to drop tonight, especially on the sourland ridge where we usually ride.

I plan to ride the dreaded trainer for some time on the bike tonight.

Last edited:

warcricket

Like a Jerk
my school has some serious hockey spirit and tonight's a game night; so i got previous responsibilities to don my kilt, paint my chest, and bang a bass drum.:getsome:

otherwise, i would ride.

THATmanMANNY

No one wanted to join us eh (this is mtb forum after all ;))
30mi mostly flat w/ gradual rolls. Route was here to bunker hill, to boro, to colonial park/franklin area and back home on south middlebush.
Good pace but still had to spin like mad on the SS. :drooling:

...don my kilt, paint my chest, and bang a bass drum.:getsome:...

pics please

THATmanMANNY

Well we didn't hit south middlebush till about 8:45. So there wasn't much. Someone (no names, oh wait he was the only one that rode with me :p) forgot em shoes and we didn't start till 7:15.

When I bike to work. South Middlebush is the road I take during morning and evening traffic so that is more :scared:

Wobbegong

Good pace but still had to spin like mad on the SS. :drooling:

You'd really have a hard time with a Freewheelers club ride.

I hear that some bikes have space age technology that allows you to select a gear ratio with the simple flip of a lever. Serious James Bond kinda stuff. I cannot confirm or deny that I possess this technology. :)

THATmanMANNY

what gear you sporting?
45x18 but it's pretty good for the sourlands area.
How bout your SS/fixie?

You'd really have a hard time with a Freewheelers club ride.

I hear that some bikes have space age technology that allows you to select a gear ratio with the simple flip of a lever. Serious James Bond kinda stuff. I cannot confirm or deny that I possess this technology. :)
I will look into that. :p

Top Bottom