Road passing etiquette

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I am not sure I would wave if you were riding a road bike with a downhill matchy-matchy suit:D

Sprintzer

You have shocks and thick tires. Here's my etiquette. If their jersey (who wears those when not racing anyway) matches their bike, i start by allowing my nubs to rub their pretty tires in the back. Then as they pull to the side so i can pass unaffected, i give them a pat on the back and kick em in a ditch. Just kidding, or am i? Id heir jersey matches their shorts i apply the same first tactic, then as i pass i shift their gears on the bike and pull their front break. be sure to swerve left as this will most ikely cause said person to come to a stop an most likely fly a bit.
Enjoy, i want to get out again this weekend in waway but its gonna rain.

Sprintzer

oh i forgot, if their is a group riding at me i wait until just about the last minute and slice across the road pretendin i almost missed my trailhead right in front of the front guy. HAHA, man that gets em goin every time

Nimrod

riding my road bike last night... some woman is walking her little, fluffy, white (very punt-able) dog. Fluffy see's me, goes ballistic, (the dog can't weigh more then 10 pounds, a real man eater) the woman is holding the dog back.... to save me... she's very concerned....

"Please let the dog go... please"....:rofl:
I laughed out loud, and waved to her; she waved back. All is well in the world:) Fluffy lived.

Top Bottom