Road Bike ?'s

Sprintzer

In the market for a road bike and need some ideas. Thinking used is a good place to start. Any ideas on places to go and people to see. Live in Pompton lakes and am looking for a "DEAL". Not looking to pay over a grand to start as i dont know if i will even enjoy it. Thanks for the help people.

frame

Buy a good fitting frame with so-so componets. Then upgrade the componets if you really get bitten.

In the market for a road bike and need some ideas. Thinking used is a good place to start. Any ideas on places to go and people to see. Live in Pompton lakes and am looking for a "DEAL". Not looking to pay over a grand to start as i dont know if i will even enjoy it. Thanks for the help people.

Go into PedalSports of Oakland and repeat that. You may be surprised. Maybe even lucky.

dude, bicycle source is IN pompton on rte. 23. why don't you go there and talk to billy?

and oh-by-the-way, we have "wanted to buy" section here too.

Worst time now to by any bike related stuff in peak season and "Tour de France" is on the way .
I did some web research yesterday and was shocked how much prices went up compared to off season (winter time) .

BS is in Pompton Plains. Close but...

Pedal Sports advertises on this site you dumby. :eek:

I bought two bikes from the bike shop IN Pompton Lakes. They don't advertise here though so they get no plug. :D

yeah, i know. i slept approximately one consecutive hour last night so i'm not thinking straight today.

Not looking to pay over a grand to start as i dont know if i will even enjoy it. Thanks for the help people.

was just in a bike shop and saw an entry level Canondale for under $800. buying new will help ensure you get the right size and service(future tune ups,tweaking the fit)...2 important things when getting into cycling.

Get a Way cycles in Bloomingdale will hook you up. They carry Jamis mainly. Just ask for Nick.

Back
Top Bottom