Rip 9 in North NJ

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I would go with lurker, not double identity. His IP addresses did not match any other users but "Guest", unless he was hiding behind some reverse IP router or similar masking device. :rofl:

I love it when you guys get into all the technical computer mumbo jumbo. It must be like what my wife hears when I talk about bikes.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Originally Posted by Shaggz
I would go with lurker, not double identity. His IP addresses did not match any other users but "Guest", unless he was hiding behind some reverse IP router or similar masking device. FWIW, not everyone is a believer. I usually ask people if they are board members when I meet them on the trail, and it is about 50/50, I got "independent schlub" as a response the other night

Huh?

I got the impression that he wasn't an Internet newbie, just by the fact he was heads up enough to have picked up the "keep pedaling *****" sig, plus his ability to create a sig with BB code is also a tipoff. There's a possibility it's a work/home thing. I have 3 different IP addresses I can connect with, between home, and work PCs in NY and Chicago.

What?

RC ... :confused:

mwlikesbikes

It's amazing how some people sit on message boards all day with nothing better to do then start some crap.

We on the other hand........wait, what was my point? Ah screw it, I gotta go buy beers for the picnic!!!!! :D

Top Bottom