Ringwood Video

Glancing Aft

Alright, ski season is hopefully starting this weekend and with that being said if you’re getting sick of me posting these videos this will probably be the last one for a while!

For those of you not, I rode up at Ringwood this past weekend and put together a video from it. I grew up in Ringwood and have been riding the trails there since I was 13 back in ’93. So it’s always great to get back to the hometown!
http://blip.tv/file/103604/

Shaggz

A strong 7
GREAT STUFF!!! The blooper sequences at the end are fun to watch, considering I am the one who usually falls. The perspective from the attacks and little launches really captures the spirit of the trails - nice recovery on the ladder.

B

bdpeter

looks good man - i never get tired of riding videos.

i'm not familiar w/that area of ringwood, was it off of skyline, or through the park? looks like some fun stuff!

Glancing Aft

bdpeter said:
looks good man - i never get tired of riding videos.

i'm not familiar w/that area of ringwood, was it off of skyline, or through the park? looks like some fun stuff!

It's through the park around shepherd lake for the part.

If anyone ever wants a tour up there I know it very well and will gladly do it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What about early weekends? I work too not like half the bums on this site who seem to be able to ride whenever they want.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
bringin up ol stuff

that video was sweet. Love it when the last rider falls in the mud at the end.

dualfisted

fun video. I'm definately going there. I ride a fully rigid bike with the world's slimmest saddle, it may hurt a bit. I too dig the dude at the end falling in the mud, I always love it when a buddy takes a dive into a fat puddle, haha. Thanks for entertaining me. TJ

mtn_goat

here is a video from Kingdom trails:
www.mtn-goat.spaces.live.com
This is a DV camcorder, no helmet cam, the other ones on the page are from a helmet cam, which has a bad fingerprint in the center of the lens, so it is really blurry, plus no music on those, no time to edit them yet....

mtn_goat

Dude, what button is the video?

when you click on:
http://mtn-goat.spaces.live.com/
click on 1 of the 6 links (not the filmstrip icon) next to the filmstrip looking icons (first one is for Kingdom Trails, others are for a local ride here in NJ broke into 5 parts), this will prompt you to download or open the file, then just click on Open.

I did not spend more than 10 minutes creating the myspace page, I am not impressed by the functionality of it, but it works and allowed me to get my videos up freely and quickly. (I have to check out the blip.tv page that Glancing Aft used for the Ringwood video, that video is great, I need to get a helmet cam like that.)

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions