Ringwood Tuesday 10/9

Glancing Aft

Okay, there are a lot of Ringwood posts going on right now. But here's one more..
I'll be ridding the course at Ringwood if anybody would like to join me next Tuesday after work around 5:30pmish. Leave from Ryerson Parking lot, the pace will be sport class, and depending on what people want I'm good for doing 1 or 2 loops on the course. While I wont endorse a night ride on here Bring a light incase we take "a wrong turn" and it gets dark. ;) :p
PM me or post back if you're interested.

Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy the unseasonably warm weather...

Glancing Aft

I had a bit of a devastating crash at hunter yesterday and don't think I'll be recovered well enough to ride by tomorrow (plus I need to buy a new helmet). So if anyone was thinking they'd make it to this ride, I unfortunitly wont be there.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I had a bit of a devastating crash at hunter yesterday and don't think I'll be recovered well enough to ride by tomorrow (plus I need to buy a new helmet). So if anyone was thinking they'd make it to this ride, I unfortunitly wont be there.

Details & pictures??? :D

I hope you are OK

Glancing Aft

I should be fine in a few days, just don't have much movement in my shoulder and my head hurts. Unfortunitly I don't have any pictures or video of the crash but I will put up what I shot tonight as well as a description. I'll give you a preview though, I need to get a new helmet cause my bike landed on my head. :D :D :D I think in the future I'll stay away from downhill/freeride stuff and stick with XC...

Top Bottom