Ringwood Trail Work

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ringwood Trail Crew has completed all approved reroutes on the Crossover (white blaze) Trail. It is marked and officially open. Please check it out when you are riding Ringwood. Some new proposals have been made and we are still a few weeks away from a park meeting to review these proposals. So, in the mean time, crews will be jumping around working on other projects.

There has been a temporary move over to Sterling Forest to work on a new trail going in over there. It is only a few miles from Ringwood and hopefully we will be able to connect these two areas with some more single track in the near future. The NYNJTC has hired professional trail builders for this build, and this is a great opportunity to work with professionals. Most the volunteers on this build have been mountain bikers, which is great to see.

I will try and post up each week, where we will be.

Thursday June 16, 4pm : Sterling Forest.
Park at hiker lot on South Gate Rd Tuxedo NY 10987 ( near Buttonwood Rd). Walk or ride through gate and up road or new trail to trail build site on right. Please rsvp. rvcc@jorba.org

Last edited:

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just to confirm, this is today? I'll show up if I'm out of work on time.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Crews will be working at Sterling June 23 4pm. Park at hiker lot on South Gate Rd. Tuxedo NY 10987 (near Buttonwood Rd). Short walk or ride to work site. Please rsvp: rvcc@jorba.0rg so that tools will be brought for you. Work counts towards Paydirt.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
July 21 we will be heading back to Ringwood State Park to work. This Thursday meet at top of Skyline Dr lot by 4pm. If you arrive later, ride or walk north on Cannonball Tr to just past where it crosses Skyline Dr. heading towards Ringwood State Park. Please rsvp for tool count. rvcc@jorba.org

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Thursday Aug 4 work site will continue up near Skyline Dr. on Cannonball Tr just north of where it crosses Skyline Dr. Meet at upper Skyline lot at 4 or ride down to worksite after that.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions