Ringwood trail work day July 20.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Trail building at Ringwood on Saturday July 20. We could use some extra hands to get this last section complete.

Meet at Shepherds Lake at 8:30. Tell the toll booth person that you are there for Volunteer trail work.

It is going to be hot, so bring plenty of water. Tools will be provided. You are free to ride or walk to work site. It is about 1/2 mile away on a gentle downhill.

serviceguy

Calling on fellow OOS rider to step up to the plate.

There was talking of riding Ringwood on Sunday, how about some vigorous TM on Saturday too? Those trails do not build themselves, you know.

@Paul H
@BPaze
@Victor I
@Fire Marshal Max
@Mtbdog

I know others have already contributed either here or in other parks and I don't have a complete list of OOSs to actively call on, I'm sure I missed most.

Can we show what the OOS crew is made of ?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

There was talking of riding Ringwood on Sunday, how about some vigorous TM on Saturday too? Those trails do not build themselves, you know.

@Paul H
@BPaze
@Victor I
@Fire Marshal Max
@Mtbdog

I know others have already contributed either here or in other parks and I don't have a complete list of OOSs to actively call on, I'm sure I missed most.

Sorry... daddy duty on Saturdays

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

@Paul H
@BPaze
@Victor I
@Fire Marshal Max
@Mtbdog

I'm made of 40% fat and 60% disappointment. I do WC Tuesday tm but only seen it posted once

BPaze

@Paul H
@BPaze
@Victor I
@Fire Marshal Max
@Mtbdog

Unfortunately cant because with my son.

Mtbdog

@Paul H
@BPaze
@Victor I
@Fire Marshal Max
@Mtbdog

A complete list of all 111 OOS members can be found on Strava.

serviceguy

Trail building at Ringwood on Saturday July 20. We could use some extra hands to get this last section complete.

Meet at Shepherds Lake at 8:30. Tell the toll booth person that you are there for Volunteer trail work.

It is going to be hot, so bring plenty of water. Tools will be provided. You are free to ride or walk to work site. It is about 1/2 mile away on a gentle downhill.

Can you converse with them on Strava? Post it on Strava.

That's is actually a good idea Frank. @pixychick , is it Ok with you if I post an event on Strava with the OOS group? out of 111 souls there maybe a few that may show up on short notice...how many people do you need ?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
A big thanks to Serviceguy for coming out and advocating volunteer work! We always could use a few extra hands. We got a bunch done today thanks to: Serviceguy, Paul, Steve, Marianne, Jen, Deicy, James and Art. We hope to get another weekend date on the calendar soon, but plan to work Dirty Thursdays all summer long, weather permitting. Hope to see you on the trails !

deicy.jpg

rockdirt.jpg

Top Bottom