Ringwood Trail Work 9/28

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Just a reminder:

Ringwood Trail Work Day Sunday September 28, 2008.

Meet at Lot C at 8:45. Bring work gloves,and plenty of water. Tools will be provided. Be prepared to ride to work site. For more information go to jorba.org

Last few weeks for Paydirt!! Get your hours in for race points, and/or to win to win a free bike.:)

RNG1

Crap, not around this weekend. What is the "official" last day of TM? Is the race at Blue the cutoff?

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Crap, not around this weekend. What is the "official" last day of TM? Is the race at Blue the cutoff?

Last day of Paydirt for race points = October 19th.

This Sunday is RVCC's last scheduled day. See Jorba Calendar for other dates statewide.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Just a few off the top of my head:

Oct 5 - South Mountain

Oct 11 - Pyramid Mt

Oct 11 - Washington Valley *IMBA TCC

Oct 12 - Washington Valley IMBA TCC

Oct 18 - Ringwood *IMBA TCC

Oct 19 - Allaire

(* IMBA TCC, pre-reg only, and only the field session will count towards paydirt)

RNG1

How do you sign up for the RIngwood TCC and what exactly is it? I apologize for being clueless on this.
Also, I found the date that I did the weekday TM with Mr.P it was July 31 from about 3-6pm. I signed the sheet he had, there were only about 4 or 5 of us that day so I hope the sheet is still around somewhere. I am just trying to make sure that I at least get the 10 hours in as it looks like it could have a big effect on my class results.
Thanks.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ellen,

Kirt mentioned you only need to pre-reg for the classroom. The afternoon TM session is open to anyone who shows.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Ellen,

Kirt mentioned you only need to pre-reg for the classroom. The afternoon TM session is open to anyone who shows.

Yes, RSVP for the classroom. It is my interpretation that IMBA designed the field session to be a supplement of the classroom session which is the main focus of the event. Although as volunteer leaders, we don't like to turn down any eager volunteers for whatever their reason for being there. This is a great opportunity for people in NJ, and I think you will all benefit from it. So please do come out for what you can.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
How do you sign up for the RIngwood TCC and what exactly is it? I apologize for being clueless on this.
Also, I found the date that I did the weekday TM with Mr.P it was July 31 from about 3-6pm. I signed the sheet he had, there were only about 4 or 5 of us that day so I hope the sheet is still around somewhere. I am just trying to make sure that I at least get the 10 hours in as it looks like it could have a big effect on my class results.
Thanks.

Thanks Rob, we got your hours, and it is already on the main paydirt doc:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-YNIdMo4IhhvJMthexJKfg

I'll be posting up the Ringwood IMBA TCC info here in a few days. The main focus of the event is the classroom part, and at this time, the field session is only scheduled for 3 hours on the 18th. Registration and more information can be found on the jorba site:

http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?lmsg_start=0&t=971#2187

Hope that helps.

RNG1

Thanks Rob, we got your hours, and it is already on the main paydirt doc:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-YNIdMo4IhhvJMthexJKfg

Hope that helps.

Maybe I'm confused then, the 3.5 hours that is listed says JUNG at the top. I assumed that was for Jungle Habitat. What I figured wasn't posted was the Ringwood I did with Art on July 31st before that. Maybe I have it wrong and it is just the Jungle Habitat that has not posted yet? :confused:
I figured that with another session could get me close to the minimum for now.

RNG1

That's what I figured so maybe I am not crazy, well that has nothing to do with it I guess.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
That's what I figured so maybe I am not crazy, well that has nothing to do with it I guess.

You are right Rob. That day at Ringwood did not get added in yet, but will shortly. If you have any more questions email paydirt (at) jorba (dot) org

Thanks

Top Bottom