Ringwood Trail Building Continues July 26 & 27!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Just a reminder that the 3rd new section of trail building will begin this weekend at Ringwood. We will work both Saturday and Sunday. Meet at Lot C at 8:45. Bring water and work gloves. Tools will be provided. Be prepared to ride to work site, as we will be starting at the far end.

See jorbs.org for more information :):):)

BAIN

is this TM is reference to the nice new singletrack on the other side of the gardens? if so that is a sweet run you have started with.

so much fun!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
How's this looking with the bee-yootiful weather we're getting and look to continue getting this week? still on or rain date?

RNG1

Just a reminder that the 3rd new section of trail building will begin this weekend at Ringwood. We will work both Saturday and Sunday. Meet at Lot C at 8:45. Bring water and work gloves. Tools will be provided. Be prepared to ride to work site, as we will be starting at the far end.

See jorbs.org for more information :):):)

Can the work area be accessed by fireroad or hiking, I still have a cast on my hand (comes off Tuesday!!!). I could ride the fireroad but can't hang on for anything technical but I really want to come up on Sunday. Ellen, maybe I can sit in the back of that cool pink bike that you have with the trailer:)
(Just kidding)

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
We will not work in a downpour or steady rain like last night, but may wait out a passing shower or work through some sprinkles.

Rob - It is ok to walk in, as long as you are ok with 1-2 mile hike and can follow a map. Good luck with the cast off!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
The volunteers made great headway today on the new section of trail. 12 volunteers did 51 hours of work. It is looking beautiful, and has some great Rocks!! A big thanks to:

Justin, Joe, Marianne, Laura, Tim, Jason, Charlie, AnneMarie, Willy, Bill and Camper.

We will back tomorrow for more of the same. Lot C at 8:45.

....Art and Ellen

Top Bottom