Ringwood today 10/4

xc62701

Ringwood was fun today. Met up outside the park and went for a ride which ended up in the dark to finish. Did 2 laps of the race course and had a blast. Too bad I had to eat a rock on that one climb and bust my light. :getsome: Good thing it was the inexpensive light. It was fun riding with you guys!!! It's time to relax and ice down my elbow.

xc62701

Thanks for waiting while I was on the ground...lol. We had a good ride and did a little humanitarian work while there too. Those guys would have been still trying to find their way out. The elbow is a little sore this morning but nothing terrible. That race is gonna be fun. If it's dry is gonna be a fast one.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
17 miles...nice!! Damn....too bad I missed it. I sucked this year...I think I must've done only 2 or 3 weekday afternoon rides :mad: :mad: :mad:

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Excellent ride. Second night ride for me this fall - forgot how much peace I get from blowing through some single track with only that circle of vision in front of me. I have to get that going more often. I know a pretty good loop through Splitrock that we used to do at night - maybe after the race we can hook that up.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Excellent ride. Second night ride for me this fall - forgot how much peace I get from blowing through some single track with only that circle of vision in front of me. I have to get that going more often. I know a pretty good loop through Splitrock that we used to do at night - maybe after the race we can hook that up.

Sounds great! But don't bother inviting Jake.

Glancing Aft

Sounds great to me too. I've only been back to split rock once and I couldn't really find much that I liked. So wouldn't mind getting a tour.

xc62701

It wasn't really a night ride, we just got stuck out there at night :) I forgot how much I love HID's. I'd like to find out when the next LM night ride is.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
From where you start you rode rides, Will, we could leave from your house go up Farber Hill to Meridan and jump into the woods just past the intersect of Lyonsville. Then ride.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trying not to get off topic....

I liked ringwood last night - it was like a box o chocolates

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What's all this on-topic crap?

You know I always wanted a chocolate cake, with chocolate pudding filling, and chocolate whipped cream icing. Is that too much to ask?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They have to be shaved from a chocolate bar though. Not the rock-hard-sugar sprinkles/jimmies. But I like the idea!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
yummmmm ..... we had chocolate on our Ringwood ride last night too, thanks to the birthday girl.

It was a beautiful night wasn't it?

Top Bottom