Ringwood Thursday

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I am thinking of doing a recon mission at Ringwood Thursday 1/3. I have not been in a month. Are there any reports? Do you think I will need studs?

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
If you need studs, e, I'm you're boy! :)

There CAN'T still can't have that much snow cover, can they? Tomorrow will be icy fer sure...

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Thanks for your response in between hacks. I did go out today without studs.... ;) Girls ride too, and it was super! It is amazing how much you can miss mountain biking in one month. The snow is mostly gone, and ground frozen in the south part of the park, secrets, bridges, etc. As you travel north, the snow builds, but is mostly rideable and crunchy. Handling skills did come into play and was lots of fun. Should be ok this weekend if you ride early when it is frozen. I hear Blue has less snow.

Boy was it nice to ride! gigle, gigle, gigle ... :D

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I think we will try Blue on Saturday Jan 5 (Art's birthday) for Art's first rock ride with new hip. Hope most the ice is gone.:hmmm:

T

tlnj

Ringwood conditions for 1/6

Was Ringwood any good today conditions-wise? With the little bit of rain we're getting now, I'm wondering if I should go tomorrow. Planning on it for now, I'm heading out on the race course tomorrow at 8am. so hope to see some of you out there.

Top Bottom