Ringwood this week

Robson

Hello all,

If anyone wants to ride together this week I'm open. I'm doing a lot of stops and getting lost very easily. I drive silver Subaru Forester and ride silver Motobecane.

RNG1

Hey, probably can't do Ringwood yet as I am still coming off a hand injury but I noticed you are from Northvale and there aren't a lot of us Bergen county people on here that I noticed. I'm in Closter. Are you planning on doing the trail maintainance at Jungle Habitat?Apparantly there is a group ride following on Sunday, not sure of the time. Maybe we can save some gas and commute.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Ringwood where?????????

I was thinking a quick Skyline Dr. romp on Wed for Day #7, but I still have to pack and buy more crap for my trip the next day...

I will post on Wed if I decide to go out...

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
By school? I'm not familiar with location... I always use parking lot C.

Greenwood Lake Tpke. to Skylands Road. First intersection make right onto Cupsaw, then quick left onto Bear Mtn. Rd. Take to end and make right, then left into school.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I usually ride Ringwood several times a week and would be glad to show you around. I know it's early for most, but I generally have wheels down by 4:30 or 5:00. AARP hours ;) ?

Robson

Ellen,

I'm out of office by 3:30 pm so 5pm is doable for me. If you don't mind frequent stops ( I'm not that young and in shape anymore) then It will be my pleasure. I'm not sure what day...it may rain today. Let me know when and where and I'll try to join you.:)

Robson

Hey, probably can't do Ringwood yet as I am still coming off a hand injury but I noticed you are from Northvale and there aren't a lot of us Bergen county people on here that I noticed. I'm in Closter. Are you planning on doing the trail maintainance at Jungle Habitat?Apparantly there is a group ride following on Sunday, not sure of the time. Maybe we can save some gas and commute.
I don't even know where is Jungle Habitat....I'm new to all this.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ellen,

I'm out of office by 3:30 pm so 5pm is doable for me. If you don't mind frequent stops ( I'm not that young and in shape anymore) then It will be my pleasure. I'm not sure what day...it may rain today. Let me know when and where and I'll try to join you.:)

I am planning to ride from Lot C 5ish today and possibly Thursday. I'm ok with stoping to smell the roses or rest. I actually just found out I have lyme, so I am may not be real spunky myself.

Jungle Habitat is about 10 minutes west of Ringwood off of Airport Rd In West Milford. Fun Place, but not quite as many trails as Ringwood yet, ....but they are working at it.:)

RNG1

Found out late last night that my son has an end of camp performance (man this summer flew) so I am out for both today's ride and work with Art. Probably a sign that I should not hit the rocks yet. Still negotiating for sunday for the TM at JH.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I'm in if you're in.....but I think It is ON!! [Paging VB]

should we start a new thread??? :hmmm:

Yeah, it's on...el, I'm still on the fence (ouch!) depending on how much work I get done between now and tonight, but even if I don't show,...you know some of the guys,...no problemo.

Top Bottom