Ringwood Sunday

PM replied....
should be good to go....DVR is already set to record all the World Cup games so no biggie....

Lost Trails

I'm trying for Sunday morning myself.

Went out after work yesterday to explore a bit and try and put together a decent route. Found some interesting stuff. Probably rode some of it in the past, but I don't remember other parts. Ended up getting crossed up in one spot and did a few loops in one area trying to get out. The trail wasn't very well worn at all and it was towards dusk so it was hard to pick up the trail. Thought I would never get out of there :eek:.

You still can't find your way around yet those trails yet?....after all the times we have been back in there? Ha! :-D

Don't think I can ride sunday...since it is father's day.

VGT

Just wanted to check back in and say it was fun riding with ficus, elzoller and everyone else. Clearly I am not in the same shape as you guys are and ended up bailing early. I did end up slogging around for another hour and a half out there before heading back. If I did continue on, someone would probably need to scrape me up off Skylands somewhere. I'll need to work on the endurance to hang in there with everyone.

Here is a short clip from part of the ride. I left the ending off of elzoller's skinny ride. Let everyone guess at how it goes ;).

http://vimeo.com/12814482

Where are these????

I am very excited to see new trails I do not know about in Ringwood. Can you give some general clues as to where they are? I'll take a stab and say it is in the vacinity of Pierson Ridge road,the swamp and pipeline area?

OK, My plans have chnagerd and I am in Ringwood tomorrow, would you be willing to take another rider along?

Video

Here is a short clip from part of the ride. I left the ending off of elzoller's skinny ride. Let everyone guess at how it goes ;).

Thank for posting the video. I'm glad you got elzoller's ride on that log and not my faceplant off of it. Judging by how he rode everything else, it's a safe bet be finished it clean.

I hope to get out there with you again soon.

(I see your new video has provoked another round of curiosity...I can't help you out this weekend, Mick.)

that's a Videophotoshop...I was never in that area, those trails are Lost for good.

Don't bother looking for them!

but if i was there I am sure it would have been a graceful exit just like all my other exits ;)

I'll be at Ringwood tomorrow God awful early. Need to get my "Lost Trail" fix before I head out to the beach with the family.;)

Anyone's welcome to meet me in the lot by the lake at 6am.

Wasn't able to make a 6am start this weekend

but will gladly take a rain check for aother wekend..

Back
Top Bottom