Ringwood Sunday 11:30

Wazu

Going to Ringwood on Sunday at 11:30. It's a discovery ride for us and it will be steady but slowish. So far there are two of us. Everyone is welcome of course.

Mare

Perhaps!

My friend and I will be at Ringwood doing trail maintenance that is supposed to end at noon. We can be easily convinced to cut it short to join you. Do you know where you will be parked?

Wazu

Wow...........Not really. All we know is that it's Skyline Drive. I suppose the most 'main' part of the place. I was only there years ago and I didn't drive. I"ll pm ya my cell phone for sure now

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
.... it's Skyline Drive. I suppose the most 'main' part of the place. ....

"Skyline drive" is not really Ringwood (technicality:D ). You can connect both and make it a fun ride. You probably need a sherpa too, I would do it but I can't this Sunday. :(

Last edited:

Mare

Sunday

I will be in parking lot C of Ringwood. If you are doing Skyline, I would say don't wait for us cuz I am not sure of the layout and everything there and since we will be doing trail maintance, I don't know how long it would take us to get over to you. I will jot down your cell and send you mine though just in case things are different when we are there on Sunday. Spontaneity is always best!

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Wow...........Not really. All we know is that it's Skyline Drive. I suppose the most 'main' part of the place. I was only there years ago and I didn't drive. I"ll pm ya my cell phone for sure now

I think Lot C is the most popular mtb lot for Ringwood, and Skyline is the most popular for Ramapo.

velonut

Hope I am not hijacking the thread...I am planning to do the race course this Sunday at around 8:15 am, via the handy dandy map;) Never ridin Ringwood before but should be fun:) Well maybe not...ridin/pushin a SS.
Anyone is welcome to join or better yet show me/us around :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Zoller and I, and possibly Friend-Of-Zoller and/or Woody, will be doing the race loop Sunday, rolling at 7:00 am. Pace is blisteringly fast, totally cut-throat. If you get dropped and lost we're leaving you for the wolves. Or maybe it's a generally relaxed, intermediate pace ride meant to scout out the race course.

We'll do 2 loops, probably an hour each. So if someone wants to get there at 8:00 and join for loop 2, meet us at the start. We'll hit the car between so I can swap water bottles. We need to be done by 9:00 so both of us can get home and do the Family Obligation thing.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
not the wolves but the "Jackson Whites" :D

and yes, I need to be done and leave there latest 9.15 so I don't jeopardize my Monday ride...;)

Meet at the Shepherd's Lake Lot.....I hope Norm wears the pink jersey so you can find us....

Wazu

Anyone is welcome. So far there are like 4 of us. I'm interested in getting a feel for the place...maybe do the race course. It's gonna be a slowish pace I'd say but the boulders should make it a workout. I don't know the place at all so this should be fun.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
The race loop is easy to follow (navigational wise) and about 7 miles. That is the only route in Ringwood i know. I have a gps though, so we can always mark the lot and find our way back if you want to explore.

monteverest

Try to Make It

I'll try to make it, only did Ringwood once and it was short ride. Anxious to try again. Just have to juggle this ride with Apple Festival...

Wazu

I'll be SS too. I hope someone knows where they are going. I'm clueless. Should be fun.

Top Bottom